IV. International Symposium on History Education
IV. Uluslararası Tarih Eğitimi Sempozyumu
1-3 September 2016 MUGLA
The summary to be sent, have to include the problem, reason and the method of the work should be composed of 150-200 words. Abstracts must be Turkish and English. You should not write references in the abstracts and must be upload the system. It is not advised to send via e-mail. If there is a problem you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2- Full Text
Appropriate notifications will be publish as an article at announced journals or will be publish in the full text e- book. For an article, the rules of the related journal’s will be valid. For full text, the rules are in below.
- TUHED (Turkish History Education Journal)
- JSSR (Journal of Social Studies Education Research)
- Uluslararası İnsan Bilimleri Dergisi
- Cumhuriyet International Journal of Education
- MSKU Journal of Education
- Journal of Inquiry Based Activities
Important information !
Chosen proceedings or notifications that can not get acceptance from any journal will publish at www.historyeducation.org., so these writing rules will be valid:
Full Text Writing Rules
- At the notifications that will arrange theoretically titleing (Except Turkish and english abstract, keywords) belongs to writer’s initiative.
- The notifications that will arrange as a survey must include problem, aim, method (survey method, universe and sample, measurement instrument, statistical techniques…) findings, result, suggestion and key words with titles.
- The page must be organized 3 cm space from left to right, top to bottom.
- Notification’s title: 14 points, all letters are capital, bold and centered.
- Writer/writers name: 12 points, centered,
- Writer/writer's Institution: 12 points, centered
- Main titles: 12 points, centered, all letters are capital and bold.
- Titles: 12 points align left; first letters are capital and bold.
- Text: 12 points, justified, 1.5 row ranges.
- Graphic, table and photographs’ captions: 12 points, bold.
- Table and figures’ captions: first letters are capital
- There must be a row span between chapters of text.
- Quotations that appear in the text or in the notes must determinate as writers’ name and surnames’ and press year.
- Bibliography must be end of the text and writers’ name must be in alphabetical order. APA (Style manual 5th ed.) must be use while writing bibliography.