Writing Rules for Abstracts
The abstracts to be sent should consist of 150-200 words, including the problem, purpose and method of the study. Abstracts should be in Turkish and English. References should not be made in the abstract. Abstracts should be uploaded to the system via the abstract submission form.
If you encounter a problem, you can report that via the contact form.
Writing Rules for Full Text Submission
Papers can also be published in e-book as full text. The following writing rules apply for the full text proceedings book:
- The title (excluding Turkish and English abstracts, keywords) in the full text of the paper to be prepared theoretically is formed at the discretion of the author.
- Research-based papers should include problem status, purpose, method (research model, universe and sampling, measurement tools used, statistical techniques, etc.), findings, results, suggestions and keywords under separate headings.
- A 3-centimeter margin should be left on all sides on each page.
- Author / Author’s Names: 12 points in the middle.
- Author / Author’s Institution: 12 point italic in the middle.
- Main Headings: 12 points in the middle, all letters are big and bold.
- Subheadings: 12 point left aligned, initial letters are capital and bold.
- Text: 12 points justified, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Graphics, Tables and Photo Titles: 12 point, bold.
The first letters of the headings of the tables and figures should be uppercase and the others should be lowercase.
A line spacing must be left between the sections of the paper.
- Citations to be included in the text or notes should be stated in parentheses as the surname / surname of the author and the year of publication.
- References should be included in the last part of the paper and should be listed alphabetically by author surnames.
- APA (Style Manual 6th ed.) should be adopted in the writing of references.